Tuesday 30 March 2021

Short Funny Quotes And Humorous Lines

Relax, laugh and have a good time with these great one-liners, sayings and funny quotes, all curated by the Flyeread review team.

The first time I see a jogger smiling, I’ll consider it. Joan Rivers

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. Phyllis Diller

Never miss a good chance to shut up. Will Rogers

Sane is boring. R.A. Salvatore

I’m addicted to placebos. Steven Wright

I’d like to live like a poor man – only with lots of money. Pablo Picasso

Puns are the highest form of literature. Alfred Hitchcock

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

All generalizations are false, including this one. Mark Twain

What’s another word for Thesaurus? Steven Wright

If I had nine of my fingers missing I wouldn’t type any slower. Mitch Hedberg

I look like a casual, laid-back guy, but it’s like a circus in my head. Steven Wright

My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on. Joan Rivers

For more great humour, check out the entire collection at Flyeread today.

No comments:

Post a Comment